Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beibei, :)

My beibei is already studying in JC now.

Me? Work, sleep, play! Ahhhh so bored. :l

Anyway, the effect of going to different school is showing up! However, still okay lah. We're still close. Just remember that the time spent doesn't determine the closeness of the friendship. Yes! :)

I am going to retake my English O Level examination. Yes I've decided and I should go and do it! :) This time it is not going to be a C6, it is going to be at least a B4. :) Then yay I can improve my judging criteria for University when I am in Poly year 3. Dorcas told me that 80% is based on GPA while 20% is on the O Level result. Is like oh my i'm so dead, but I'm going to retake it! Yes, have to mug on my English now. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment